Want to work with the best Surf School in Newquay?
Well you have come to the right place!
We value our team and the work they do. We are an innovative and growing organisation and we are interested in receiving applications from people who share our ethos of work hard | play hard. We have an amazing team of coaches, administrators and marketers. So why not join us and start enjoying your job!
We are Looking for Surf Coaches
- Minimum of 10 years of surfing experience
- Level 1 or Level 2 ISA Coaching Qualification
- Beach Lifeguarding Qualification
- Contest Experience
- Relevant Further Education Qualifications (Sports Science Degree, Fitness Training)
- Teaching or Coaching Experience
- Confident Communicator
- Surf coaches for teach all levels of surfing from beginners to advanced coaching.
The role includes:
- meeting and greeting clients
- distributing wetsuits and boards
- providing hands on surf coaching in the water (our coaches do not stand on the beach!) in line with ISA guidelines and specific training
- adapting the level of coaching to the ability of the client, offering professional advice regarding all aspects of surfing
- maintaining a professional experience for all our clients
What you will get in return:
- We offer flexible sub contract agreements on a competitive hourly rate, with potential of lots of hours for the right person
- You will receive in house training from Head Coach Mike Young.
- Extra benefits including days / nights out!