About the Job / School
On the Mark is looking for new teachers who are interested in teaching at kindergartens, primary and high school throughout Thailand.
We focus on using a communicative approach to create a fun and stimulating learning program that instills a sense of confidence and creativity in our students. Internally developed curriculum and access to extensive materials ensure that both our students and teachers have everything they require to build the ideal educational environment.
Teachers will usually remain on school grounds for the duration of the working day which runs from 7:45 AM to 4:30 PM from Monday to Friday with 20-24 teaching hours / week.
Please take a look at the video for some program highlights.
– Native English speaker
– Bachelor’s degree
– Clean criminal record
– Monthly salary: 30,000 – 34,000 Baht
– 3,000 Baht housing allowance
– 2,000 Baht visa fee reimbursement
– Orientation / training course in Bangkok
– 5,000 Baht contract renewal bonus
– Free accident Insurance
– Full coverage of work permit fee
– Monthly salary raise for 2nd year contract
– 4 month contract
APPLY NOW >> Thailand@OntheMarktefl.com
(Please send the following documents to us)
– Resume (Please include your phone number, Skype ID, nationality and date of birth)
– Degree certificate (scan)
– Recent semi formal headshot photo
– Reference letter from a previous employer
– Potential start date
– Current location
– Position preference (A or B)
Please provide the job reference #Thailand when you apply!
Remember to check SPAM FOLDER just in case!